Current Funding Opportunities:
There are currently no funding opportunities.
Mission Statement - DCJS Office of Program Development and Funding:
To direct resources and coordinate criminal justice program development to reduce crime and improve criminal justice services throughout New York State by:
- Administering State and federal grant programs aimed at crime prevention and control;
- Coordinating the effective and efficient distribution of State and federal funds;
- Developing and executing contractual agreements with grant recipients;
- Providing technical training and assistance to grant recipients;
- Monitoring grantee performance and compliance with contract terms and ensuring the integrity of grant recipients;
- Using data and research to assess grant program effectiveness and promote replication of successful strategies and programs.
Interactive DCJS Funding Map (link): This map shows the distribution of grant funds statewide by county.
These Frequently Asked Questions may be of assistance to potential applicants when responding to funding opportunities issued by DCJS.
Discrimination Complaint Form and Complaint Procedures
DCJS is responsible for establishing written policies and procedures for receiving discrimination complaints from employees and clients, customers, or program participants of subrecipients of Department of Justice funding. These policies and procedures are available here: